Thanks to its special location that allows natural light to flood its rooms as much now as when it was built, the private, separate Casa del Sole contains a stylish apartment, painstakingly restored and equipped with every comfort. The house was at one time the favourite venue for the ubiquitous afternoon tea and leisurely moments spent by the Dalrymples and then the Hanburys.
Extending over two levels with a sitting room with direct access to the garden on the upper floor and sleeping area on the lower floor, Casa del Sole represents the ideal setting for long stays and top-class relaxation amid a secluded haven of greenery.
- Separate bedroom and sitting room
- Two patios with tables, chairs, sofas, and sun lounger
- Spacious bathroom with shower and Turkish bath
- Air conditioning
- Small library with books on Alassio and the Riviera
- Flat screen LCD TV with satellite channels, Sky and films on demand
- WiFi and wired internet connection
- Direct line telephone
- Selection of teas including herbal tea
- Bathroom scales