This suite, located on the first floor of the villa, is dedicated to Ruth Hardinge Hanbury, the second wife of Daniel Hanbury, owner of the villa from 1922 to 1948. Ruth, who had moved to Alassio with her family in 1914, lived in the Villa until 1982, using this room for over 40 years.
The room faces south-west and features two small private patios. From one you can enjoy the view towards France of Alassio Bay and Capo Mele below, while the other provides direct access to the garden and swimming pool.
- 77 sq m Junior suite
- Two patios with tables, chairs and sun loungers
- Spacious bathroom with whirlpool bath and shower
- Air conditioning
- Small library with books on Alassio and the Riviera
- Flat screen LCD TV with satellite channels, Sky and films on demand
- WiFi and wired internet connection
- Direct line telephone
- Selection of teas including herbal tea
- Bathroom scales