This suite, also known as "the blue room" for the colour of its walls, is equipped with a spacious bathroom, patio overlooking the park and elegant bow window from which you can enjoy a superb view spanning the entire Gulf of Alassio.
The room is dedicated to Sir Thomas Hanbury, the British businessman who realized his childhood dream at the age of only 25 by creating the great botanical gardens at Capo Mortola in Ventimiglia.
- 52 sq m Junior Suite
- Patio with table and chairs
- Spacious bathroom with shower
- Air conditioning
- Small library with books on Alassio and the Riviera
- Flat screen LCD TV with satellite channels, Sky and films on demand
- WiFi and wired internet connection
- Direct line telephone
- Selection of teas including herbal tea
- Bathroom scales