This suite is located on the second floor and boasts the widest view across Alassio Bay from Capo Santa Croce to Capo Mele.
The suite is dedicated to the English author and journalist Cecil Roberts, who lived in Alassio during the 1950s and 60s and in 1955 dedicated his historical and anecdotal novel "Portal to Paradise" to Alassio.
- 93 sq m Suite
- Bedroom and spacious sitting room
- Patio with table and chairs
- Bathroom with shower
- Air conditioning
- Small library with books on Alassio and the Riviera
- Flat screen LCD TV with satellite channels, Sky and films on demand
- WiFi and wired internet connection
- Direct line telephone
- Selection of teas including herbal tea
- Bathroom scales