This room is dedicated to the English artist and author Edward Lear who stayed in Alassio in the winter of 1864, during his journey on foot from Nice to Genoa.
From the south-east facing bow window of the sitting area enjoy the view beyond the trees to the sea and Gallinara Island.
- 38 sq m Prestige room
- Spacious bathroom with shower
- Air conditioning
- Small library with books on Alassio and the Riviera
- Flat screen LCD TV with satellite channels, Sky and films on demand
- WiFi and wired internet connection
- Direct line telephone
- Selection of teas including herbal tea
- Bathroom scales