This suite is dedicated to the English composer Edward Elgar who spent part of the winter of 1903-04 in Alassio, and who dedicated the symphony "In the South (Alassio)" to the Ligurian town.
The south facing suite features two spacious private patios where you can read, have breakfast, sit back and relax, while taking in the unparalleled view across Alassio Bay.
- 87 sq m Suite
- Two spacious patios with table, chairs, and sun loungers
- Spacious bathroom with shower and whirlpool bath
- Air conditioning
- Small library with books on Alassio and the Riviera
- Flat screen LCD TV with satellite channels, Sky and films on demand
- WiFi and wired internet connection
- Direct line telephone
- Selection of teas including herbal tea
- Bathroom scales