This south-west facing room stands where the greenhouse of the Villino once stood and offers direct access to the garden and the large solarium.
Dedicated to Canadian artist and poet Frances Jones Bannerman, who lived in Alassio for more than 30 years until the second world war, the room is furnished with pieces from the late 19th century. Guests can make use of the room's well-stocked library with books on the history and culture of Alassio and the Riviera, as well as several interesting books on art.
- 40 sq m Prestige room
- Chairs and sun loungers on the lawn patio
- Spacious bathroom with bath and shower
- Air conditioning
- Small library with books on Alassio and the Riviera
- Flat screen LCD TV with satellite channels, Sky and films on demand
- WiFi and wired internet connection
- Direct line telephone
- Selection of teas including herbal tea
- Bathroom scales