This suite is dedicated to Scottish Greek scholar Lewis Campbell, one of the main supporters of the Alassio English Library.
The suite, facing south-east, provides a lovely view over the east of the park and the large cypress grove. Through the fronds of the trees you will see the silhouette of Gallinara Island emerging from the blue Alassio sea.
The room extends over two levels and features a welcoming sitting room on the lower floor and a comfortable, quiet bedroom on the upper floor.
- 44 sq m Suite
- Two bathrooms: one with shower and one with whirlpool bath
- Air conditioning
- Small library with books on Alassio and the Riviera
- Flat screen LCD TV with satellite channels, Sky and films on demand
- WiFi and wired internet connection
- Direct line telephone
- Selection of teas including herbal tea
- Bathroom scales