This suite comprises a welcoming sitting room and large private patio that looks onto Alassio Bay. Enjoy the view to Gallinara Island beyond the tall, fragranced cypresses that grow on the east side of the park.
The room is dedicated to the English author Margaret Roberts who moved to Alassio at the end of the 19th century.
- 55 sq m Suite
- Patio with table, chairs, and sun lounger
- Spacious bathroom with shower
- Air conditioning
- Small library with books on Alassio and the Riviera
- Flat screen LCD TV with satellite channels, Sky and films on demand
- WiFi and wired internet connection
- Direct line telephone
- Selection of teas including herbal tea
- Bathroom scales